Sunday, October 29, 2006

My new noisy neighbors

Oh how I miss my neighbor Tammy! I just moved into my little townhouse in July, but I got talking to her outside through the summer. She worked nights, had a very quiet roommate, and life was good. We could chat over the patios while we sipped beer on occasion, exchanging pleasantries, and tidbits about our lives...

Well unfortunately, she had to move. She was losing her roommate, and she couldn't do it on her own. Enter...the new neighbors...da da da!

I really don't know or care what the deal is...but there sure is alot of screaming and yelling going on between 2 women...cops are outside now, gathering information I suppose. Photos trown all over my lawn. My son is coming home from a sleepover, so he will be curious of course. I just wish they would stop and let me enjoy my 3 year old's naptime in peace!

No comments: