Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Brother From Another Mother

So, if you read this and you don't know this already, my ex-husband and his girlfriend are having a baby this May. The boys are very excited! Honestly, I am getting a little excited as well. It is different for me because of our custody arrangement. This child will be a huge part of my boys' lives and I will come to know him/her through them.

I stopped by the Boys and Girls Club (where Seth goes before and after school) and the ladies where telling me a very funny story...

The kids at the club will often refer to one another as their "brother from another mother", and Seth was standing...thinking as he does...and says to the leaders..."Hey! I can say that for real because I am having another brother...but not from my mother!" He is so serious, thoughtful and intelligent. He also has a very good sense of humor.

No comments: