Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sick and tired of being sick and tired...

I've had a cold for the last 3 weeks. I've only missed 1 1/2 days so far, but I fear tomorrow might be a stay home day as well. I've got a bronchial infection now. Errrrrrrr!

The boys just came back on Friday (we switched last weekend because I had to work). I started feeling quite horrible again at work on Friday afternoon, and went into the walk in clinic today to have it checked out. We've had plenty going on here as well. The spring fair at the boy's school was yesterday *Diana came along*. We got some temporary tattoos placed on our skin by "the prettiest girl in school--aka Seth's girlfriend". She's so freakin cute it's unreal! Luckily, the very idea of actually holding her hand or kissing her is still beyond his interests at the moment. *insert contented sigh here*

Sidney had a birthday party to attend at an indoor pool today. We went to the medical clinic before hand, so Seth and I dropped his little brother off for a swim and spent some time together. I had to get my prescription filled, so we wandered through the pharmacy and then had a little lunch. I got one dose into me so far, so fingers crossed. I really do enjoy one on one time with each of the boys. Makes them feel so special.

Although I'm not all that hungry, I'm making some delicious pork side ribs, rice and veggies for dinner. Should be ready shortly. I don't have a huge appetite this weekend, but I figure I might as well have something I really like to motivate me. :)

I'm frustrated that I haven't got more energy and patience for them today. Hopefully by mid-week I'll be almost back to normal. I've also meant to tour around to every one's blogs. May was like a snotty, coughing blur. Onto June now. Let's leave this behind, shall we?

3 comments:

The Ambiguous Blob said...

I'm sorry you're sick. I HATE being sick. Especially when there is a fever and/or coughing involved. Ouchie.

Mommato2 said...

Hey Girl....hope you are feeling better by now! xoxo

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Gosh...I've been so away I missed this!

Hope you're better!