Sunday, October 07, 2007

Giving Thanks

Today I am thankful for many things.

I am thankful for my children. I am grateful that they have no health concerns and that they are able to live happy, active lives.

I am thankful for Blake. I am happy that he understands me so well and is able to make me feel better when I am downhearted. Thankful also that we have chosen a life together.

I am thankful for my family and the support that they offer me as I raise my boys and live my life.

I am thankful for my friends. For their roles in my life and for the love that they share with me.

I am thankful that I am able to live in a house instead of an apartment so that we can enjoy a yard of our own and more than one level inside...even if it is only a rental.

I am thankful that I have had the experiences in life that I have because I feel it makes me a stronger, more capable person.

No comments: