Sunday, December 23, 2007

I Really Suck

So here we are with only 2 days left until Christmas. Have I sent out any cards? No. Have I baked any cookies for friends? No. Have I sent the scrapbook to my parents? No again. I feel awful, but things just seem to come at me so quickly. I try to be organized about Christmas, yet I never quite get it all together. To those I love, I am very sorry for my negligence. I do so love and miss you, I just really really suck.

On a high note, all of the presents are wrapped and ready to put under the tree tomorrow night. I don't have the boys on Christmas Eve, but will have them after lunch time on Christmas day. Blake's son will be here for Christmas Eve, and also when my boys come back. We are going to have a nice family dinner with Blake's family. I am sure it will be delicious!

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas if I don't post again before Santa comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sweetie, You have the Christmas spirit all year round. Don't feel bad the cards aren't the important thing. Making your family feel loved all year long is the special gift you give. Love Auntie Louise xoxo