Saturday, April 05, 2008

Song Choice for Saturday

K, so as you can see I am a slacker. I did one song choice, then missed the next week. Here's to a fresh start. I chose 4 Minutes by Madonna and Justin Timberlake (featuring Timberland). Quite an interesting combination I think. I have always been a Madonna fan. I don't think she is necessarily the best singer but she really knows how to sell herself. She has a presence. I would absolutely love to see her in concert. Incidentally, my sister saw Justin Timberlake in Los Vegas and got a nice ass shot.


1 comment:

Dale said...

I'd like Madonna a lot more if she never spoke, as you said, she's a marketing dynamo but in interviews, she's such an insufferable twat. As for Justin T., I still don't get it although I hear the song is good (I just have managed not to hear it yet).