Thursday, October 02, 2008

I've been meaning to do this post for a while now

Here are a few shots from Becca's wedding at the beginning of August. Keep in mind that I was in the wedding party so I really don't have too many pictures of the actual event.

Me and Becca's fabulously gay cousin PJ. We became friends as soon as we met and before I knew it he had offered to give me my curly doo for the wedding. He got really drunk the night before and I was thrilled that he still hauled ass over to do it.
Thanks again PJ. I got my eyebrows done the day before the wedding. They are a little narrow for my taste, but it's all good.



I just wanted to show you my pretty shoes, purple toenails, and the big bruise I aquired while decorating the reception hall. I simply cannot wear something pretty without having a bruise.








Keep in mind that PJ was snapping these pics behind the professional photographer, so the angles are off.




The beauty queen herself. What a beautiful bride she was.





According to the local ladies, this was the best "Garter Dance" ever. They had never seen someone dance to the entire song before! I happen to think that it's awesome that the groom actually has to WORK for that garter belt...and why shouldn't he? She's worth it. The dance was really quite impressive--complete with a backspin and everything. Becca chose "Billy Jean". Excellent choice my friend.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great. Don't ya just love weddings?

the princess said...

suze~thanks alot. i really liked it. weddings are so awesome. this one was very special indeed.

Dale said...

You look great and so does the group, glad it was a fun time!