Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So Long To One of My Favorite TV Boyfriends...We Will Miss You

so seriously...how sexy is he?

I was power walking on a treadmill at the gym and read on the television prompt that Heath Ledger was found dead today. I am so going to miss him! Not to make it all about me, but I AM the princess, and the fact that he won't be entertaining me any longer makes me unhappy. I absolutely loved him in "A Knight's Tale". That was the first time I ever noticed him. He was in "Monster's Ball" wasn't he? Yup, he was. So now I am really sad. He was fabulous and talented. He will be missed in the entertainment world I am sure.

While we are on the subject of TV boyfriends, please note that if ever I hear that this man has been found dead, I will be crying like a little baby. He is my FAVORITE...

So hansome...he's got the sexy

3 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

wow, that was almost heart felt. i do hope they have someone else to write his eulogy just in case you would write ed norton into it and confuse the hell out of the mourners.

Unknown said...

Omgsh! I didn't know he was dead...

LADY said...

Your second TV boyfriend hit on me when I was at this bar called Milk and Honey once. He was very nice, not at all sleezy. Alas, I was there with another boy or I would have a better story to tell you.