Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Five Years Ago Today...

Happy Anniversary to my beautiful sister Eve! On a gorgeous beach in Mexico, she married the man of her dreams--Rob. I was so blessed and happy to be in attendance. The ceremony was unique and touching, and the company was extraordinary. An entire week of eating, drinking, and socializing with family and friends! She had 35 guests right there on the beach. People walking by couldn't help but stop and watch. It was unforgettable!

I logged on to her blog this morning and got the sad news that she would be a less frequent blogger. Now that she has 3 babies, she just has different priorities. Eve will be missed, I assure you. Her blog is so much fun to read. I have been able to look in on her and her growing family every few days, as we live so far apart. That was part of my inspiration for starting my own blog. Aside from my children and one cousin, my family all lives away. It is a great forum for loved ones to check in on me and see pictures from time to time.

I have loved keeping up with your life, Eve! Many wonderful years of happy marriage coming your way, my sweet sis. You've got it under control.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie!
Love you lots,

Hugs and drooly kisses from the girls ( and Robb haha)

xo
Eve