Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Feel Pretty

Pretty...

I feel pretty...

I feel pretty so pretty and pretty...

Sing it with me!

I have been feeling yucky lately as I have an acne problem that comes and goes. It probably looks much worse to me than to others, but it makes me feel decidedly unpretty. I know there are people with far worse things to worry about, and I don't mean to make a big deal of it, but it bothers me. I feel like "man! I am 35--what's up with this?"! Sometimes it's tough being a girl--waaa waaa. Ok, I'll stop whining now.

What I really want to say is that my man makes me feel pretty even with the spotted face. He calls me "beautiful", or "l'il mama" and tells me how nice I look all the time, and how much he appreciates what I do for him also. That's not to say that men in previous relationships didn't say nice things, but Blake just does it in a way that makes me truly feel it, you know? I am very happy with the way things are going in my relationship. It feels right and positive. Love is grand, ain't it?

No comments: