Thursday, June 21, 2007

Honesty

I added the "honesty box" feature to my facebook. This means that people can type in an anonymous opinion about me that only I can view when I log in. Blue writing indicates that it is a man, and red for a woman. As I clicked to add it, I knew it could be a good thing or a bad thing. Time will tell.

The first comment I received was 100% true, but still unpleasant to see in all it's bold red glory. It said: "you are stressed out and high-strung". I have to agree, I am both of those things. I mentioned it to Tracy, and she added one to make me feel better. It said: "you are a hot mamma". Thanks Tray...you too! The third had no color, but I know who wrote it as well. It said that I take things to heart (not always a bad thing) and that I am one of the best friends a person could have. Thank you Diana, cause I know it was you. It can be bittersweet to have a means of getting real opinions from people you know. Because it is anonymous, they can say whatever they want. I will wait and see what else comes out.

1 comment:

the princess said...

ummm...translation please! is that thing some sort of advertisment or what?