Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tyler and Blake

The big reunion is on the way. As I was saying in "my heart...", Blake found his child's mother after many years. There has been a lot of e-mailing back and forth...initially between she and Blake, but Michelle and I write as well now. We are getting to know one another as mothers, and looking forward to seeing this special event. There is just so much to it... so much happening. They are moving here to HRM. Blake and Tyler are going to have a relationship! Yay for both of them! They chat on the telephone every evening, discussing daily events and 9 year old passions. He will be here in approximately 1 more month. To Blake, it certainly feels like an eternity, but Michelle will arrive first to settle in and I think it will be nice for the 2 of them to talk about things, become acquainted as parents with a common goal. They will do just fine, I am sure.

My boys are going on vacation to Ontario with their father and family, so while they are away, and before Tyler arrives, Blake and I are going to paint the boys' bedrooms. Seems like a nice time to prepare and surprise them with something new and fun. I have just another week with them before they leave. Ahhh summer activity! So busy and so much fun!

No comments: