Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Aunt Flo is a Cold Hard Bitch

Don't let the horn-rimmed glasses and sweet smile fool you...she's a bitch! I stole this picture a while back from pinkpiddypaws. This is so not true! Closest friend my ass! More like worst enemy. Sure it allows us the ability to have children, but what else? I am discovering each year that passes how bad it can really be. I now fully understand the the mood swings and severe cramps. Sunday night and into Monday morning I spent a delightful 3 1/2 hours in the fetal position while experiencing such nasty cramps that the pain went right to my knees--for real! It's getting worse every month.

I sometimes manage to keep the moods in check, but more often than not I am extremely sensitive during my week causing 1.anger 2.tears. If you are planning on pissing me off you should definitely come back next week. Speaking of that, some asshole stole my yogurt from the fridge at work. I put it there yesterday and just hadn't eaten it and when I went to get it around 10:30 this morning it was gone. Thieving pig! It's not the first time this has happened. I once had my roast beef dinner taken...container and all. I have to stop now before I start ranting. I haven't picked a song for Saturday in awhile and I am going camping this Saturday. I decided to add a song that expresses my feelings at the moment--not the boy/girl relationship part, just the expressive words in general. Love this song!

SHUT-UP

4 comments:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Heh..heh.. heh.. one of the things I absolutely LOVE about that song is the fact that they did the video as a "play".. I thought that was so darn creative of them.

Sorry you are suffering girlie.. I feel your pain.. trust me I do. I just did the math and realized that Aunt Flo will be hitting me during my VACAY week! How sucky is that??? bleh!

Anonymous said...

OMG I'm totally suffering from Aunt Flo's visit as well. Drink up, that's what I'm doing!

Mom of 3 boys said...

Aunt Flo visited me last week..I totally know how you feel....sometimes I just want to slap that bitch right in the face....

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

it's not just aunt flo... i have a stork up my ass!

i walked into work today and told them through tears "i'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown, so if you have any problems or complaints you are going to have to talk to someone else".

how's that for leadership?