Sunday, June 01, 2008

Can't Get Enough Hannibal Lecter

I love turning on the television and seeing that there's a movie that I love starting RIGHT NOW! Yay! Tonight it's Red Dragon. I have a big crush on Edward Norton, so there's that, but I also remember sitting in the theatre to watch Silence of the Lambs when it was first released. What year was that again? I would check if I wasn't watching a movie right now. I remember when it ended my sister Micheline turns to me and says "I could just get another ticket and watch that again!" How can you not love a movie with such intensity and fabulous acting? I mean really though! Anthony Hopkins is awesome.

I was watching the credits of Red Dragon a few moments ago and noticed a lot of really big name actors. I have seen it a few times, and read the book and the casting was phenomenal. Cheers to good movies. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

No comments: