Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Shake Yo Money Maker

Shake, shake, shake yo money maker
Shake, shake, shake what yo mama gave ya!

Blake joined a group on facebook called "assbook". There is a note asking people to send pictures with clothing on only. No nudie pics please! This is right up my alley because I love to look at people's asses. Silly little quirk, harmless, really. I have always done that though. I can decribe the ass of every co-worker I have, not to mention those of my friends. It all has to do with the roundness of the ass. There is nothing more unappealing to me than to see someone walking around with the seam of their pants askew. Looks so ridiculous when the cheeks are not centered in the pants, don't you agree?

I happen to really like the shape of my own ass. It's BOOTYLICIOUS! Definately NOT on my personal list of physical flaws. I know within 5 seconds of trying on new pants/skirts whether or not I will make a purchase based entirely on how my ass looks in them. Very essential part of my criteria.

No comments: