Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Song Choice for Saturday

So, I am going to try and post 1 song each Saturday that I enjoy. Now, I don't have mad skills with attachments in posts, so it will have to be a song I can find on YouTube. I wish I knew how to actually upload the video into a post...anyone?

This week's choice is Ching-A-Ling by Missy Elliott. I love her because she is always herself and doesn't buy into the skinny hype. She is sexy and happy in her own skin. Also, she loves to shake what her mama gave her... and asses (and the shaking of ) are one of my very favorite things. She's successful in her own field because she is a talented, determined woman. I realize not everyone enjoys Rap/Hip Hop tunes and they won't always be this type of music, but it is something I love. I could dance for hours. Speaking of which, I am all alone for the evening and I may just dance around the living room a little. Time well spent. I can listen to the same song 3 times in a row if I want and no one will say a word. Very nice.

4 comments:

Princess of the Universe said...

I wonder if I should get you on the phone and talk you through it or something, cause I notice you don't have the music player up yet either.

Were my instructions really bad?? :P

the princess said...

lol...your instructions were great, i am just pokey with stuff. can you use that thing to post youtube videos too?

Anonymous said...

Tag my friend!!

Pezda's Ghost said...

Hey I popped over from Suze's. I know how to embed video, but it is probably too much for a comment. Check out my blog (I embed my animation in each post), if you would like send me an email and I'll try to walk you through the process. Cheers, Pezda's Ghost.