Friday, March 28, 2008

Winter Blahs

I always get really cranky when winter is close to an end. I really start to crave the warmth and can hardly wait for walking weather (I know, a true walker wouldn't care, but it's damn cold out there). Weather here (is it is everywhere, really) is so unpredictable that it could snow in May or even June. Who knows? Anyhow, I always feel lazy and unproductive during the months of February and March. I don't feel like doing anything once the boys are in bed. I am tired and my brain doesn't want much strain. Sometimes when I blog I wait until I know "exactly" what I want to say. I don't fly by the seat of my pants well. I am a planner through and through. I often have amusing things to talk about, especially when the boys are here because there's always chaos and craziness. Some of it is actually quite funny. By the time I finish all the family stuff, I just don't feel like a flowery speech. I need to loosen up more. I need to just write a couple sentences so that I don't forget to tell you what's going on here. I am hopelessly caught in the winter blahs. All my clothes are tight. I need to go back to working out. Lazy. This is what I've been doing on the weekends...



I won't even lie, I really do enjoy this!

4 comments:

Ginormous Boobs said...

Actually, this sounds quite a lot like me!

Mom of 3 boys said...

Enjoy a drink for me too!!
Oh, be the way the weather where I live has been in the 70's this past week...wanna move south....lol

Dale said...

And now, the end is near...of winter I mean. Let your love flow, the beer too.

the princess said...

GB~really? interesting...maybe we have more in common than a love for boobies.

Mom of 3~i will have 2 beer for you woudn't it be nice to live somewhere warm? *sigh* then I'd have to leave all my friends though, so I have to stay.

Suze~thanks my friend

Dale~you're right. i can feel the fog lifting already, and there's always time for beer.