Monday, March 31, 2008

My Quiet Blog Reader

So, a little over a week ago the boyfriend says to me:

"You put your boobies on the internet."

I said, "Yeah, but not anything I wouldn't post on my blog. So you got to the link? Did you like the boobies?" He indicated that yes, he did very much. I guess perhaps this post or the site for the boobie wars caught his attention on his computer travels. I was so excited that he read it, even just a post or 2! He doesn't really get into all my blog talk, see? I was pleasantly surprised. :)

5 comments:

Ginormous Boobs said...

Nothing like to the boobies to entice a fellow.

Mom of 3 boys said...

Boobs always get my hubby attention, weather they are mine or someones else's...lol

the princess said...

practically perfect~I would be thrilled to loan them to you if I could...lol

GB~I couldn't agree more...except for asses. that works as well.

Mom of 3~yep! boobies are good for that.

The Ambiguous Blob said...

he didn't vote??? Sounds like somebody needs a spanking.

Dale said...

Boobies, all you need is boobies!